Creating the Music
- When you start Aural, you will hear a repetitive musical pattern that is the default theme.
- Select one of the presets and try again the new button.
- If you find a theme that looks good, go to the Channels Tab and try to change the instruments.
- You can also change the Generator type. Go to the editor Tab and select a different generator.
- Since Aural uses Midi instruments, the quality of the music depends highly on the Audio support that you have.
- In order to produce a better song, you must export the music from Aural to a Midi file, then import it on another program.